The Washington Redskins lost Leonard Hankerson (ACL, LCL) and Jordan Reed (concussion).
They will call upon veterans Joshua Morgan and Fred Davis to fill the void in tonight's critical Monday Night Matchup vs. the San Francisco 49ers.
For the Washington Redskins:
- No. 8 Quarterabck Rex Grossman
- No. 36 Fullback Darrel Young
- No. 48 Safety Jose Gumbs
- No. 51 Linebacker Brandon Jenkins
- No. 67 Guard Josh LeRibeus
- No. 72 Defensive end Stephen Bowen
- No. 86 Tight end Jordan Reed
No. 15 Joshua Morgan is expected to start in place of Hankerson at wide receiver.
No. 84 Niles Paul is expected to start in place of Young at fullback.
No. 92 Chris Baker is expected to start in place of Bowen at right defensive end.
For Davis, this is his first activation since Week 4. Morgan was inactive last week for the first time.
Nick Williams is expected to retain his duties at punt returner this evening.
The team promoted No. 18 WR Lance Lewis from its practice squad. Lewis (6-2, 207) is a 25-year-old first-year player who played collegiately at East Carolina.
For the San Francisco 49ers:
- No. 5 Quarterback McLeod Bethel-Thompson
- No. 11 Wide receiver Quinton Patton
- No. 25 Cornerback Tarell Brown
- No. 77 Guard Mike Iupati
- No. 88 Tight end Garrett Celek
- No. 91 Defensive tackle Ray McDonald
- No. 95 Defensive tackle Tank Carradine
No. 26 Tramaine Brock is expected to start in place of Brown at right cornerback.
No. 68 Adam Snyder is expected to start in place of Iupati at left guard.
No. 83 Demarcus Dobbs is expected to start in place of McDonald at left defensive tackle.