With the team's practice prep for the New England Patriots complete, here's a list of the best quotes of the week, as compiled by Redskins.com, presented by GEICO:
1.Offensive Coordinator Kevin O'Connell on quarterback Colt McCoy:
"He's now healthy, had a good week of practice and just provides a stable guy in the huddle that knows our system and really has been chomping at the bit to get an opportunity. So, guys are going to rally around him."
2. Running back Adrian Peterson on little margin for error facing off against the defending Super Bowl champions:
"I guess a little bit, coming in at 0-4 facing the Super Bowl Champions, you have no room for error. Guys are locked in, dialed in trying to clean up everything we can clean up because to have a chance to win against the [Patriots] we gotta be on point."
3. Safety Landon Collins on the defense taking steps forward:
"We keep on stepping forward. We keep on doing what we need to do on the defensive side. Trying to give the offense back the ball, so they can move the ball downfield, make plays and put some points on the board."
4. Defensive Tackle Jonathan Allen on what the defensive line needs to do to have success:
"From the defensive line perspective, we gotta dominate the run and make them one dimensional. We have to stop the run with a light box, really the same keys every week."
5. Tight End Jeremy Sprinkle on how to limit mistakes against the Patriots:
"Just staying on top of the chains, not having negative plays on first down, not being in 2nd- and 3rd-and long where teams can just pin back their ears and rush the passer. Just playing a clean game and just come out with the win."
6. Defensive coordinator Greg Manusky on how the defensive scheme changes against New England's front seven:
"I mean, he's one of the best of all-time. He's a guy that sits in the pocket and knows exactly where to go with the ball. He's like the offensive coordinator, he knows exactly where to go. So, from our standpoint, we've got to disguise as much as we can on each and every down, and then take it from there."
A look back at some of the images in games between the Washington Redskins and New England Patriots.
7. Wide receiver Terry McLaurin talking about the New England Patriots:
"They're the Super Bowl Champions, they're the standard of the league of a team. All around they're just a really well coached team, they execute, they don't shoot themselves in the foot."
8. Quarterback Dwayne Haskins on his approach on the field:
"I just approach when you go into a game and you don't want to lose, and you want to go in the game to win and make plays to win. As a young guy, I have to remember that it's one play at a time and I can't get in there thinking I'm going to throw 10 touchdowns and whatever the case or scenario may be to win the game. It has to happen organically."
9. Head Coach Jay Gruden on differences preparing for the Patriots:
"It's a little difficult. You never know what you're going to get, but you've got to have your set rules and how you handle different fronts. Defensively, they do a lot of things on defense. You're not quite sure what they're going to be.
10. Cornerback Quinton Dunbar on how the defense can improve:
"We just have to make plays. The coaches can only call the plays. They can only do so much. So the plays they do call, we just have to take advantage and make those plays."