Check out this week's snap counts for the Washington Redskins in their game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Offense (63 plays):
- Shawn Lauvao 63
- Brandon Scherff 63
Check out the top images from the Washington Redskins' offense in their 2017 Week 1 matchup against the Philadelphia Eagles Sept. 10, 2017, at FedExField.
Morgan Moses 63 * Spencer Long 63 * Trent Williams 63 * Trent Williams 59 * Jordan Reed 55 * Terrelle Pryor Sr. 53 * Jamison Crowder 49 * Ryan Grant 37 * Rob Kelley 33 * Chris Thompson 30 * Vernon Davis 27 * Josh Doctson 20 * Brian Quick 6 * Niles Paul 5 * Ty Nsekhe 4
Defense (68 plays):
- Mason Foster 68
- Josh Norman 68
- Zach Brown 68
Check out the top images from the Washington Redskins' defense in their 2017 Week 1 matchup against the Philadelphia Eagles Sept. 10, 2017, at FedExField.
Deshazor Everett 67 * D.J. Swearinger 66 * Bashaud Breeland 65 * Ryan Kerrigan 57 * Preston Smith 52 * Jonathan Allen 42 * Jonathan Allen 42 * Matt Ioannidis 33 * Stacy McGee 31 * Ziggy Hood 29 * Terrell McClain 28 * Junior Galette 16 * Ryan Anderson 10 * Montae Nicholson 3 * Quinton Dunbar 2 * Chris Carter 1
- Chris Carter 23
- Will Compton 18
- Montae Nicholson 18
- Fabian Moreau 18
- Martrell Spaight 17
- Niles Paul 17
- Matt Ioannidis 15
- Bashaud Breeland 15
- Stefan McClure 12
- Quinton Dunbar 11
- Samaje Perine 10
Mason Foster 9 * Deshazor Everett 9 * D.J. Swearinger 8 * Nick Sundberg 7 * Dustin Hopkins 7 * Tress Way 7 * Chris Thompson 6 * Preston Smith 6 * Ryan Kerrigan 5 * Jonathan Allen 5 * Josh Norman 5 * Terrell McClain 5 * Ziggy Hood 4 * Kendall Fuller 4 * Jamison Crowder 4 * Chase Roullier 3 * Shawn Lauvao 3 * Brandon Scherff 3 * Spencer Long 3 * Ryan Grant * Ty Nsekhe 3
- Outside of four plays in the second half when Trent Williams briefly exited the game with an ankle injury, Washington's first-team offensive line played the contest together.
- Jordan Reed, meanwhile, led all tight ends and wide receivers in snaps with 55. Reed had been dealing with a toe injury that sidelined him for the duration of training camp, but he played Sunday and tallied five receptions for 36 yards.
- Josh Doctson, meanwhile, logged 20 offensive snaps in his return to regular season action but was not targeted.
- At the running back position, Rob Kelley (33) and Chris Thompson (30) were the only ones to see offensive work. Samaje Perine appeared on 10 special teams plays while Mack Brown was inactive.
- In his first NFL start, Deshazor Everett played 67 of Washington's 68 defensive snaps and recorded seven tackles.
- Pro Bowler Zach Brown and Mason Foster appeared on every defensive snap, as the inside linebacker duo combined for 21 tackles.
- First-round pick Jonathan Allen led all defensive linemen in plays appeared on with 42, but the rotation was pretty even in terms of playing time. Matt Ioannidis (33), Stacy McGee (31), Ziggy Hood (29) and Terrell McClain (28) logged almost equal time on the field.