Check out images from the Washington Redskins' OTA practice on Thursday, June 11, 2015, at Redskins Park in Loudoun County, Va.
With the third and final week of Organized Team Activities complete, here is a list of the best quotes after Tuesday's practice, as compiled by Redskins.com.
1. Head coach Jay Gruden: "In order to keep your job, you've got to maintain a high level of excellence. That's a standard we're trying to preach around here. If you're a starter right now, you've got to maintain it. Otherwise, somebody is going to be right on your heels. That's the way it should be. We have great competition at every position. It's exciting to watch these guys play."
- Safety Jeron Johnson:** "Whatever [Duke Ihenacho] does makes me better, whatever I do makes him better. We just feed off one another. There's no bad blood off the field at all. If anything, if I see him do something wrong, I'll help him or tell him, and if I do something wrong, he'll tell me. So there's no bad blood at all."
3. Safety Duke Ihenacho: "There's no animosity. We understand the nature of the business. We understand the competition. Somebody has to play. [Johnson] comes from a winning program, two years ago I came from a winning program. We're both just doing what we got to do, staying positive and staying optimistic towards each other and encouraging. It's definitely all love between us but we're still competitors and we still understand that someone's got to get the job."
4. Offensive coordinator Sean McVay: It's been great. Sometimes we're all three in the meeting room, sometimes it's just Coach [Matt] Cavanaugh, Coach Gruden. But I think the great thing is we're all on the same page communicating the same message to those quarterbacks. And again, like I was saying earlier, Coach Cavanaugh is a great resource with his experience as a player and a coach, where he might offer some different things and ideas and approaches that I think has been very helpful so far for our quarterbacks."
5. Tight end Niles Paul: "Oh man, Robert [Griffin III] is looking as good as he ever has. Kirk [Cousins] is out there dropping dimes, so is Colt [McCoy] man. It's an interesting competition. I look forward to seeing who will win the job."
6. Defensive lineman Terrance Knighton: "It's a fresh start, another year to prove myself. I feel like I've been proving myself for the past three years now. But another year to prove myself, it's a blessing to play in this league, and I'm going to pass on my knowledge and the things I've learned from other veterans like Peyton Manning, DeMarcus Ware, playing with guys like Von Miller. [I] talked to RGIII all the time about how Peyton prepares in practice and how he prepares in the film room. I'm here for my leadership and to dominate at the line of scrimmage."
- Fullback Darrel Young:** "[Matt Jones is] a beast. To complement a guy like Alfred Morris right now, those two right now go hand in hand in terms of size. We have a great back field. I'm excited to see what happens."
8. Linebacker Trent Murphy: "I was in [Preston Smith's] shoes last year. I don't envy him. I'm trying to help him out, help him with the defense a little bit. I try to help him if he asks questions about what to expect, showing him in the weight room. We're all here for each other. We all want to win games. We all have to be able to step in to whatever role we have to do."
9. Defensive lineman Chris Baker: "It's kind of weird when I look around the defensive line. When I first got here, the only one that's still left from that original crew when I got here, or practice squad, is Kedric [Golston]. That's the NFL for you. You've got to be able to stay patient, be consistent every day, and hopefully let the coaches love your work ethic, and want you around."
10. Linebacker Keenan Robinson: "You never know how it's going to go. You never know how the guys are going to buy in, but it's been great. Those guys are fun. I think we're closer at this point than I've seen as a defense since I've been here, and this will be my fourth year. So that's a good sign, and I think we will only get closer and stronger as we get closer to the season."