With the first day of Organized Team Activities complete, here is a list of the best quotes after the afternoon practice, as compiled by Redskins.com.
1. Head coach Jay Gruden: "You know, the organization is solid. I think we're getting the most of our five or six hours with them and these guys have bought in to it. They've worked extremely hard so far, you can see. We've got a long way to go obviously but I think it's a good start. I think we're off to a good start of challenging our guys and getting the most out of them every day."
2. Quarterback Robert Griffin III: "To have that consistency with your staff and the offense and all those things only helps. It's been a couple crazy years, and we look forward to making sure that we don't have that constant change any more."
Check out images from the Washington Redskins' OTA practice on Tuesday, May 26, 2015, at Redskins Park in Loudoun County, Va.
3. Offensive lineman Kory Lichtensteiger: "We don't sit down and take a knee and watch special teams anymore. We're working straight through. You see how sweaty I am; it's no joke. [Offensive line coach Bill Callahan's] got a good tempo, and he's a very intense coach. We'll definitely get better if we don't die first."
4. Offensive lineman Brandon Scherff: "It's a lot faster. They're a lot bigger. I'm trying to get into the transition of the speed. I'm getting there but I have a long ways to go, but I have a lot of guys helping me along so I appreciate that."
5. Defensive lineman Stephen Paea: "Playing in college and in the pros in Chicago [it was] always about getting off the ball and reaching the keys, making your way to the quarterback. That type of mentality, bringing it to our defense, is perfect. I heard last year, the linebackers were supposed to make all the plays. Now, this year, we have seven guys trying to make plays. It should be fun."
6. Defensive lineman Terrance Knighton: "That's the only way this group can gel is if we start hanging out more and more, whether it's on the field, in the film room, or even when we're home. Last week Bake cooked a lot of food and we watched the playoff games. We're just coming together as a group."
7. Cornerback Chris Culliver: "Pretty much everyone. We're all one group, and we bond together. We all talk. We all communicate. We all collectively come together as a group. We're trying to put this whole thing together and be the best we can be."
8. Safety Jeron Johnson: "I grabbed a guy earlier who the coach got on and just told him don't let it affect [you]. You're going to go through that. That's how they treat you. You're a rookie. It's way worse than a vet messing up, so just keep fighting through it. Coaches are going to get a little frustrated with you, but let it ride right off your back."
9. Linebacker Preston Smith: "Sometimes I feel a little star struck. I'm just watching these guys, some of them played last year, now I'm actually on the field with them playing on a team…I think Ryan Kerrigan, just seeing him in the meeting room every day, just being star struck by him. He's one of the best in the league at pass rushing and to actually play on the team with him is kind of great."
10. Wide receiver Pierre Garçon: "We're going to learn from last year and learn from footage and we can definitely keep growing instead of starting back at step one… We're further ahead than we were last year, as a team, as a playbook, as an offense and as communication. So it's definitely been noticed."