#FedExFieldSafe | The Washington Football Team - WashingtonFootball.com
IT TAKES ALL OF US
We can't wait to have you join us back at FedExField soon! We've implemented new safety protocols and measures to ensure the health and safety of our fans and our employees, while providing the best fan experience possible under these circumstances
While we might not all be playing on the field, we all play a part in keeping the stadium safe for everyone. Protecting the team starts with you!
2021 FedExField Mask Policy
Consistent with current public health guidance from Prince George's County, The Washington Football Team has implemented health and safety protocols for the 2021 season. We place the highest priority on the safety of our fans, employees, coaching staff, and players. These policies will help provide a safe and enjoyable gameday experience for all guests at FedExField.
FedExField Mask Policy
- All ticketed fans will be required to wear an approved face covering at all times when indoors at FedExField, regardless of vaccination status, unless they are actively eating or drinking. Indoor areas include, but are not limited to, the team store, bathrooms, Club Level concourse, elevators, stairwells, corridors, mother's room, conference rooms, offices, first aid stations, suites when the windows are installed or closed, and the Press Box.
- Face Masks are not required outdoors.Outdoor areas include the open-air seating bowl, main concourse, upper concourse, outdoor ramps, outdoor plazas, suites when the windows are removed or open, and the parking lot.
- For fans who are not fully vaccinated, face coverings are recommended throughout FedExField and should only be temporarily removed when actively eating or drinking. Those considered fully vaccinated are fans who are two weeks past their final shot.
- Children under two years do not require a face covering.
For the safety of our guests and staff, all gameday staff will be required to wear a mask in all indoor and outdoor areas of the facility.
Face coverings must adequately cover both nose and mouth, fit snugly at the sides of the face, and be secured under the chin.
- Permitted face coverings: KN95 (without valve), N95 (without valve), Cloth, Surgical/3-Ply, and Face Shield (only when accompanied by another approved face covering).
- Not Permitted: Bandana, Gaiter, and any face covering with an exhalation valve.
Those who do not comply with the indoor face covering policy, as mandated by Prince George's County, will receive a verbal warning followed by removal. Adherence to current health and safety policies, as shared by local public health authorities, is non-negotiable.
Staff Health Screenings
All staff members entering FedExField will complete a health screening and temperature screening prior to entering the building. All staff will have proper PPE to protect both our staff members and guests.
In order to provide the safest food and beverage experience, FedExField is now a cashless venue and touch free payment options are available at all concession locations. Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance to each concession lane.
FedExField has cleaning staff to clean all "high touch" surfaces in stadium common areas. These will be cleaned before and after each NFL game or NFL event, and as regularly as possible during each game or event, with hospital grade EPA List N disinfectants.
Indoor: All fans, regardless of vaccination status, will be required to wear an approved face covering at all times when indoors at FedExField.
Outdoor: Fully vaccinated fans are not required to wear masks in outdoor spaces at FedExField. For fans who are not fully vaccinated, face coverings are recommended throughout outdoor spaces at FedExField and should only be temporarily removed when actively eating or drinking.
Please be prepared to show your mask at the entrance gates.
Use Cashless Payment Methods
FedExField is now a cashless venue. Payment via credit/debit cards with scan/chip and mobile devices will be accepted at all points of sale.
Keep the Team Safe
Do not gather near or visit the Player entrance or parking area. Fans must maintain a distance of at least 20ft from players at all times.
Keep Your Distance
Please be respectful of other guest's personal space and maintain a safe distance from others.
Wash Your Hands
Frequently wash your hands and use hand sanitizer stations located throughout the stadium.
Ticket Holder Promise
Ticket holder agrees that neither ticket holder, nor anyone in ticket holder's party, will enter FedExField if one or more of the following questions are answered in the affirmative.
- Has ticket holder (or any person in ticket holder's party or with whom ticket holder has close contact) within the prior 14 days, tested positive for, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19 while you were not wearing personal protective equipment (PPE)?
- Has ticket holder (or any person in ticket holder's party or with whom ticket holder has close contact) within the prior 48 hours, experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4⁰F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the CDC)?
- Has ticket holder (or any person in ticket holder's party or with whom ticket holder has close contact) within the prior 14 days, travelled to any state or international territory identified by federal or applicable local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19?
Please note: According to the CDC, older adults and people of any age with serious underlying medical conditions may be at higher risk of death or severe illness from COVID-19. All guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend a game.
To help maintain physical distancing guidelines, ticketholders must also agree that they will not sell, transfer or otherwise provide any of their game tickets to anyone other than family with whom they have been sheltering (or other trusted acquaintances), unless selling, transferring or otherwise providing all such tickets (i.e., the full pod of tickets) to one party.
You must follow all stadium policies, including health and safety policies, and posted instructions while in the stadium and on stadium grounds.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the centers for disease control and prevention, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By entering the stadium and stadium grounds, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.