#FedExFieldSafe | Washington Redskins - Redskins.com
General Stadium Preparedness & Procedures
FOLLOWING PRECAUTIONARY GUIDELINES
FedExField continues to follow the precautionary guidelines of the Center for Disease Control (CDC), National Football League (NFL) and Prince George's County health officials, which include:
- Required face coverings for all guests on FedExField property _
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommended training and best practices for all staff including daily health screening and temperature checks
- Installation of hand sanitizer stations throughout the stadium
- Specialized sanitation teams performing cleaning of all "high touch point" areas
- Professional disinfecting services of all suites before, during and after each game
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recommended training and best practices for food prep workers and food prep spaces
- Increased signage outlining advisable precautions and stadium policies
We are staying informed of the latest updates and developments as they occur and to determine what additional safeguards may need to be implemented. This is an evolving situation and any additional actions taken will be consistent with guidelines from the NFL and state and federal agencies.
Mobile Ticketing & Parking
All fans entering FedExField will be required to use mobile tickets. Your tickets and parking passes can be accessed via the official Redskins Mobile App. This provides the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage tickets and parking. Additional benefits include:
• Quick and easy entry into FedExField using your mobile device
• Instant access to all your tickets through the Redskins Mobile App and the Redskins Account Manager site
• The ability to manage or send your tickets at any time
• Reduced risk of lost, stolen, counterfeit or forgotten tickets
• It's an easy way to go green by printing less paper
For more information on Mobile Ticketing, click here.
Click here to access your Redskins Account and manage your tickets.
Hall of Fame Store
SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND STORE ASSOCIATES
The Hall of Fame Store at FedExField is open Monday – Friday, from 10am to 5pm EST. The following policies and procedures are in place to ensure the safety of our customers and store associates:
• All customers are required to wear a face covering while inside the store
• A "no-contact" checkout process
• Hand sanitizers are available for use
• Shields are installed at all registers
• Social distance markers are installed inside the store
• Limits on the number of people allowed in the store at one time
• Health and safety awareness signage throughout the store
• Lengthened line queuing at both entrance and check out
• Quarantining returned items for 14 days
In addition to the above policies and procedures, store associates are required to:
• Take part in recommended CDC and NFL COVID-19 educational training
• Take daily health screenings and temperature checks
• Wash their hands frequently
• Frequently clean "high touch" areas
To ensure you are reading the most accurate and up-to-date news regarding the Coronavirus, follow the CDC's updates on cdc.gov or their social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube).
If you have health questions about COVID-19, the Maryland Department of Health offers a specific COVID-19 hotline: 301-883-6627 (8am – 5pm, 7 days a week).